NEW DELHI: Bihar BEd college allotment list 2020 has been published by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga. The provisional seat allotment results can be accessed by visiting the official portal of Bihar CET at bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Candidates can make the part fee payment till November 5. The final allotment list would be released on November 6. The list of students admitted to colleges will appear on November 28.
Automated Seat Allotment Process:
- Allotment of College and Payment of Partial Admission Fees
- Login with existing login credentials.
- Confirm seat and College allotted
- If you want to be considered in the next counselling selected then option for consideration for next counselling.
- Pay the Partial amount of admission Rs. 3000. (Same for all category candidates)After successful payment candidate will take the printout of the “Provisional Seat Allotment letter”
Physical verification of documents at participating universities (Affiliating University of your College allotted):
- Candidates would visit the participating university for which he/she has been the allotted seat and college.
- Participating universities will preview the required documents.
- After the documents will be verified then the candidate has to confirm the allotted seat and college.
- Once the seat and College allotted would be confirmed then the “Generate Admission Slip” option will be activated at the respective college login for the completion of admission
- Following the College will generate the admission slip the aspirants would be marked as admitted in the system
- The candidate has to pay the remaining amount of admission at the allotted college for completion of the admission process.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat & college then he/she can choose the option of “Upgrade” at the participating varsity and depending on the availability of seat he/she would be considered in the subsequent rounds of counselling process.