Bihar UGEAC 2019 registration process update: Bihar UGEAC 2019 registration process will end today, July 15, 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to download the form for Bihar Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling or Bihar UGEAC 2019 from the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
In a bid to apply for undergraduate engineering courses in Bihar, candidates should fill the UGEAC 2019 Registration application form.
UGEAC 2019 Registration application form: How to download online
- Step 1: Visit bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘apply online’
- Step 3: Register to the portal
- Step 4: Feed in the Login credentials
- Step 5: Upload the required documents
Bihar UGEAC 2019 registration process: FAQs
CECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to have a glance on the BCECE eligibility criteria listed below.
Candidates should have a domicile of Bihar.
This apart, candidates’ parents must be the permanent residents of Bihar state.
Candidate, whose parents are the employee in Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India but living outside Bihar, are also eligible to apply for BCECE 2019.
To get dmission to Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Public Health Para-Medical courses, the minimum age of the candidate must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
To get admission to Bihar Agriculture University, Sabor (Bhagalpur), the minimum age of the candidate must be at least 16 years as on December 31, 2019 while the maximum age limit is not defined.
BCECE Reservation 2019
- Category: Percentage of Seats Reserved
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 16.25%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 01.25%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18.25%
- Backward Class (BC): 12.25%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 03.25%
- Economically Weaker Section: 10.25%
- Unreserved: 40.25%
Courses Offered Through BCECE 2019
- Subject Combination: Course Offered
- PCM: Engineering & Dairy Technology
- PCB: Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Veterinary, Lab Technician, OT Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics and Prosthetics
CBA/PCA/MBA/MCA: Agriculture and Gardening