Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has extended the deadline to apply for scrutiny of marks for class 12th until June 3. The Bihar Board class 12th marks scrutiny application process started on May 8 and was slated to close on May 25.
BSEB announced the Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020 on March 24 amid lockdown, but the scrutiny process was deferred.
Every year, the Bihar board starts the application process for scrutiny immediately after the announcement of the result. However, due to the coronavirus lockdown BSEB had to suspend the process this year.
BSEB chairman in a press note said, “Candidates who are not satisfied with the marks obtained by them in one or more subjects can apply for scrutiny online till June 3 by visiting the official website of Bihar Board at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.”
How to apply for scrutiny:
- Go to the official website at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says, “Apply for scrutiny (Annual Intermediate Examination 2020)’
- Input your roll code, roll number and registration number o register yourself
- Candidates will get an application ID after registration
- Now, use the application ID and registration number (As given in the hall ticket) to login
- A new page will appear with subject- list
- Click on the tick- mark beside the subjects you wish to apply for scrutiny
- Then select the subjects for scrutiny, and click on fee payment option
- The application fee can be paid online only through debit card/ credit card/ net banking
Candidates should note that they will have to pay a sum of Rs 70 for every paper and it has to be paid online only through net banking, UPI, debit or credit cards.