Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB will conduct the Bihar NEET Counselling 2020 for admissions to 85% State Quota of MBBS, BDS seats. Candidates who have cleared the NEET examination can check their Rank according to the Bihar NEET Merit List 2020 now available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
The Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling or UGMAC 2020 merit list (Bihar NEET Merit List) was published late night yesterday on the official site.
This is being held for admission to Government Colleges as well as private, aided colleges across the state. There are a total 1071 Government MBBS and 720 Private MBBS Seats as well as 240 BDS Seats that will be filled by means of the counselling.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020: Download Merit List, Seat Matrix, Rank Card
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Release of Merit List||November 17, 2020|
|Online Registration and Choice filling of Seats begin||November 19, 2020|
|Last Date to register, fill choices and lock choices||November 24, 2020|
|1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result||November 27, 2020|
|Document Verification for Round 1||November 28, 2020 – December 1, 2020|
|2nd Round Provisional seat allotment Result||December 4, 2020|
|Document Verification for Round 2||December 5, 2020 – December 2020|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020: Document needed
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
- Rank Card of UGMAC-2020.
- Print out of Choice Slip.
- Downloaded print of Provisional Allotment Order in 3 copies
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc / equivalent Examination.
- Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC-2020.
- The Certificates in original as per the requirements of the Prospectus of UGMAC-2020 (if applicable).
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card NEET(UG)-2020.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2020.
- Downloaded print of Verification Slip in 2 copies