Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB has published the State Teachers Entrance Test, STET Answer key 2019 on the official website of Bihar Board– biharboardonline.com. The candidates who had taken the examination from September 9 to 21, 2020 can check the answers keys to challenge the same till October 20, 2020.
The candidates should take note that the answer keys are available for the exam held in September 2020.
The keys were released on October 17, 2020, and will be available till October 20, 2020. After this, no plea for objections will be entertained by the Board. The process to raise objections is given below.
माध्यमिक शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (STET), 2019 की पुनर्परीक्षा का Answer Key समिति की वेबसाइट https://t.co/r8HjHpZRYf पर दिनांक 17.10.2020 के अपराह्न से 20.10.2020 के अपराह्न तक अपलोड रहने के सम्बन्ध में आवश्यक सूचना। pic.twitter.com/G3Mw3rgTT9
— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) October 17, 2020
Bihar STET 2019: How to check answer keys
- Go to the official website of Bihar School Examination Board, biharboardonline.com
- Click on the link available on the home page that reads Bihar STET Answer key 2019 Direct Link
- Click on the link and enter the details
- Cross check your answers against the answers uploaded by the Board
- Check for any anomalies and raise objections if any till October 20, 2020
- Save a copy of the answer sheet for future reference
Bihar STET 2019: Steps to raise objections
- Open the official website of biharboardonline.com
- Go to the grievance sections on the homepage direct link
- Reach the STET Objection page and enter the application number, roll number, date of birth and the objection panel would open
- Enter the objections that are to be raised by you and submit
- Save a copy for future use
NOTE: Candidates will also need to provide proofs of the answers they find wrongly uploaded or corrected by the Board, else their answer corrections would be nulled.