BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 exam has been postponed by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers in Bihar state services. The notification about the same has been released on the official website of the commission.
As per the official notification, the BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) exams which were scheduled to be conducted on July 13 and 14, and BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) exams which were slated to be held on July 16 and 17 have been deferred.
BPSC AE 2020 exam has been delayed by Bihar Commission. BPSC will be going to release the fresh dates for the recruitment exams soon on its official website.
Vacancy details here:
BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) recruitment drive is being held to fill 31 vacancies of Civil Engineers.
BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) recruitment 2020 started in the month of April 2020 to fill 255 vacancies of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
BPSC AE 2020 Exam details:
- To get a job as Assistant Engineer in Bihar, candidates will have to appear and clear the exam.
- The BPSC AE Exam will be offline hence, in pen and paper mode
- The examination is held in objective multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format
- There are a total of 6 papers in the BPSC AE exam – four compulsory and two options
- The compulsory papers are – General English, General Hindi, General Engineering Science and General Studies.
- The optional papers- Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering 1 and Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering 2.