BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification, seeking applications for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector. However, the registration process for these posts started on May 11, 2020, and will end today i.e., on May 26. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode by visiting the official website of BPSC.
(Motor Vehicle Inspector) Total 90 Posts
- Starting date for online application and registration – May 11, 2020
- Last date for online application and registration – May 26, 2020
- Last date for submission of application fee – June 1, 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – June 9, 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application – June 29, 2020
Educational qualification :
Minimum educational qualification of candidates is required to be 10th pass and diploma in automobile or mechanical engineering, along with valid driving license. For further information, see the following notification.
Age Limit :
For applying to these posts, the minimum age for men is 18 years and maximum age is 37 years, while for women the minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
Application Process :
To apply for these posts, the candidates should visit the respective website. Complete the application process by May 26, 2020 as per the existing guidelines.
Note: Keep in mind that in case of any kind of error, the application form can be rejected. Be careful that there is no error while filling the application form.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in preliminary exam, main examination and interview.