Bihar School Examination Board has commenced the BSEB 10th exams 2020 from today, i.e., February 17, 2020. Bihar Matric exams will be concluded on February 24, 2020. BSEB exams will be conducted in two shifts.
The first shift will be held from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and the second shift will be conducted from 1:45 pm to 5 pm. Students should reach the exam centre half an hour prior to the scheduled time to avoid any last-minute rush.
They will also be given an extra 15 minutes time to go through the question paper.
BSEB Exam 2020 Preparation Tips:
- Students are advised to keep all the essentials in place and be prepared a day before the exam in order to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Students should also revise the short notes or go through the headings in order to remember the important points.
- Students are advised to carry an extra copy of their admit cards for the safer side. CBSE admit card is a very important document which needs to be carried by students mandatorily.
- Students must use the 15 minutes given to them for going through the question paper very wisely. This will help them in finishing the paper within the given time.
- Try to be relaxed and positive about the exam day. Students must also be optimistic and have a belief in their preparation for scoring better.