The Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, has announced the results for B.Ed Course. Candidates who took the exam can check CCSU B.Ed result 2020 on the official site of the university — ccsuniversity.ac.in.
Before checking the CCSU B.Ed result 2020, candidates should keep exam admit cards ready so that they can enter the roll number correctly while logging in. The varsity has released the CCSU B.Ed result 2020roll-number wise.
The CCSU held the exams adhering to COVID-19 guidelines.
The students and teachers had to maintain social distancing at exam centres and wear face masks.
Steps to check CCSU B.Ed result 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website — ccsuniversity.ac.in in the search box
- Step 2: Visit the ‘Students’section on the homepage of the university’s website
- Step 3: Select the result option
- Step 4: Now, click on the link for ‘Professional Courses’ result
- Step 5: Then, select course and semester and enter roll number to log in
- Step 6: Result would be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Take printout of the result for future needs
The CCSU in March 2020 delayed exams that were to conducted between March 18 and April 2 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. University took this decision in the wake of the Uttar Pradesh government announcing that exams and classes of all schools and colleges and higher education institutes would be suspended till April 2.
Exams across the country were postponed because of the outbreak of the COVID-19 and subsequent lockdown.
Later, teachers were asked to take classes online. The varsity directed students to vacate hostels to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Earlier, the CCSU University published the admit card for 2019-20 session for undergraduate programmes. The hall tickets were issued for B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. Part – I, II and III examinations.
Students had to download admit cards from the official site of the CCSU by entering form number. The hall tickets carried details such as name and roll number of candidates, examination centre and address and exam schedule.