CGBSE Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 pass percentage and toppers: The Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has announced the class 10th and class 12th results today on June 23, 2020. Students who have appeared in the exam can now check their results by visiting the official websites of CGBSE at – cgbse.nic.in, results.gov.in/ cgresults, results.cg.nic.in.
The CGBSE results have been declared by the state education minister via video conferencing today at 11 AM.
CGBSE Board Result 2020: Pass percentage for both exams
- Chhattisgarh Board shared details in the Press Meet that the overall pass percentage has been above 70% for both High School and Higher Secondary Results.
- The overall pass percentage for Class 10th Results is 73.62% while for Class 12 or Higher Secondary Results the board has reported 78.59% pass ratio.
CGBSE Class 10th topper list 2020:
Pragya Kashyap has bagged the first place with 100% followed by Prashansa Rajpur with 99.33% and Bharati Yadav with 98.57%
|Rank 1||Pragya Kashyap||100%|
|Rank 2||Prashansa Rajput||99.33%|
|Rank 3||Bharti Yadav||98.67%|
CGBSE class 12 board exam: Toppers here
Tikesh Vaishnav has topped CGBSE class 12 board exam this year. He secured 97.80% marks. Shriya Agarwal ranked 2nd with 97% scores and Tanu Yadav stood third with 96.60% marks
|Rank 1||Tikesh Vaishnav||97.80%|
|Rank 2||Shriya Agarwal||97%|
|Rank 3||Tanu Yadav||96.60%|
CGBSE 10th Result 2020: Girls outshine boys
In the class 10th exam, the girls have outperformed the boys. The pass percentage of boys is 70.53% while the pass percent of girls is 76.28.
CGBSE 12th result 2020: Girls outscore boys
Girls have again outscored boys in CGBSE board results. A total of 82.02% girls passed the exam while 74.70% boys could pass the class 12th exam.
Steps to check CGBSE 10th, 12th results online:
- Step 1: Open the official website, cgbse.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link for the high school/higher secondary class 10/12 results 2020.
- Step 3: Follow the links provided for the results.
- Step 4: Input your details in the fields provided and click on “submit” option.
- Step 5: Download your result and take a print out of the same for future needs.
A total of 6.29 lakh students appeared for the class 10, 12 exams this year. Out of which, 3.84 lakh candidates wrote class 10 exams, while 2.66 lakh appeared for the plus-two exams. The evaluation process of answer sheets was completed before May 25.
Earlier, the Chhattisgarh board exams for class 10th were slated to be held from March 3 till March 26 while for class 12th, it was scheduled to be conducted from March 2 to March 31.
Due to the surging cases of COVID-19 in the country, the government cancelled the pending examinations and notified that the students will be rewarded grades based on their internal assessment.