The result of the Common Management Admission Test, CMAT 2021 exam will be released soon. National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the examination, will provide the result on their official portal https://cmat.nta.nic.in
After the declaration of the NTA CMAT 2021 result, every participating institute will release its individual cutoff. CMAT 2021 cutoff is the minimum score required by a candidate to qualify for the selection round in their desired participating institute.
CMAT 2021 result is expected before 11th April.
CMAT cutoff – Previous year
|Institute name||Cutoff percentile/ score|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||99.8 percentile|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai||99.99 percentile|
|We School Mumbai||99.06 percentile|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||99.20 percentile|
|XISS Ranchi||95 percentile|
|Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA DMS)||96.42 percentile|
|Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS), Bangalore||90 percentile|
|MET Institute of Management, Mumbai||97.27 percentile|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||85 percentile|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||82 percentile|
CMAT 2021 was held by NTA on March 31, 2021, in 153 cities across the country. CMAT exam is for admission into MBA/ PGDM programs at 1000 plus BSchools across the country.
CMAT 2021: How to Download Scorecard
- Candidates should visit the official portal cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Download scorecard” tab
- Now, enter login credentials: Enter application number and password or application number and date of birth.
- Then scroll down and click on the submit tab.
- The screen will display CMAT 2021 scorecard
- Download the scorecard and keep the printout for future reference.