CMAT Result 2023 Live: The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) result 2023 will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the near future via internet mode. The NTA CMAT result 2023 is awaited by the approximately 50,000 applicants who took the MBA entrance exam.
Candidates will be able to view their CMAT 2023 results at cmat.nta.nic.in, the official website. After the CMAT 2023 results have been released, candidates can obtain their NTA CMAT 2023 results by entering their CMAT 2023 application number, date of birth, and security pin.
The NTA CMAT scorecard for 2023 will include the All India Rank (AIR), sectional scores, and cumulative CMAT score. MBA schools that recognise CMAT 2023 scores will shortlist candidates for subsequent rounds of the selection process based on CMAT 2023 results.
The CMAT selection process will commence immediately after the announcement of the NTA CMAT result 2023. The registration deadline for CMAT 2023 was March 6, and the exam date was May 4.
How to check the CMAT 2023 Score?
- Open the official CMAT NTA website at cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click the icon labelled “CMAT 2023: Download Scorecard”
- The login page will appear in a new browser.
- Input your CMAT 2023 application number and birth date.
- Enter the security code as it appears on the screen.
- Select the “Submit” icon
- The CMAT 2023 result will be displayed on-screen. Examine the specifics.
- For future reference, save or capture a screenshot of the NTA CMAT 2023 result.
The formula used for calculating CMAT percentile is as follows:
P = 100 x (No of candidates appeared with raw marks or equal to less than candidate/ Total number of candidates appeared in CMAT 2022 exam) Here, P stands for the percentile.
The NTA has not yet announced the results of the CMAT 2023. However, the result is anticipated shortly.
Candidates will be required to enter application number and date of birth to download CMAT results 2023.
CMAT 2023 scores will only be valid for one year for admission to MBA and PGDM programmes.
- Candidate’s name and roll number
- Category and Gender
- Date of birth
- Mother and Father’s name
- CMAT registration/ application number
- CMAT sectional score
- CMAT overall score
- CMAT sectional and overall percentile
- Qualifying status
- Contact details
Many reputable universities had a CMAT threshold range between 81 and 89 percentiles.
Qualified applicants will be required to participate in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) phases at their preferred college.
Yes, there will be negative scoring on the CMAT exam 2023. One point will be deducted for each incorrect response.