The last date for submitting the online application for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 has been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Now, candidates can apply online for the CTET 2020 till March 2 and the last date to pay the application fees has been extended to March 5 till 3.30 PM. Earlier, the last date to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 was February 24.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is scheduled to be held on July 5, 2020. CBSE will conduct the exam across 112 cities all over the nation.
Open the official CTET website at ctet.nic.in to apply online. The official notification for the CTET July 2020 exam can be accessed by clicking here.
Steps to submit online application for CTET July 2020 examination:
- Step 1: Visit the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link “Apply Online” and then, open
- Step 3: Enter the online application form and note down registration no/application no
- Step 4: Now, upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature
- Step 5: Candidates can pay the examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- Step 6: Then, print confirmation page for record and future reference
Before applying for the CTET 2020 exam, candidates should read the information bulletin properly and carefully. It contains details about the exam, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates.