CTET 2022 : CBSE has released the CTET December 2021 Exam (15th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Answer Key, Question Paper & Response Sheet .
CTET 2022-21 Exam was held in two levels- Primary Level (for Classes 1st to 5th) and Elementary Level (for Classes 6th to 8th) from 16th December 2021 to 21st January 2022.
The CTET has displayed the Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the CTET Official website- ctet.nic.in.
CBSE is providing an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys with a non-refundable prescribed fee as processing charges.
The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
Only paid challenges made during stipulated time will be considered. Challenges without payment of fee and those filed on any other medium (viz. email/letter/representation) will not be considered.
The CTET‟s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. CTET will not inform the Candidates individually about their challenges.
The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then the final answer keys will be displayed.
The result will be declared according to the final answer keys. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after declaration of result of CTET- DECEMBER 2021 will be entertained.
Highlights of CTET 2022 Exam:
- CTET Dec 2021 Exam was held in Online Mode for the first time across different cities.
- Each question carried an equal 1 mark in Paper-1 & Paper-2.
- 150 questions were asked in 150 minutes to complete the test (Paper-1 & Paper-2 Each).
- There was no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- CTET is qualifying in nature. CTET is an eligibility test only. Qualifying in the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- There are five subjects and no sectional cut-off in this exam.
CTET 2022 Result:
CBSE will declare the CTET 2021 Exam Results by 15th February 2022 (Tentatively) at its official website – ctet.nic.in
CTET 2022 Certificate Validity:
Candidates qualified in the CTET exam are awarded an Eligibility Certificate. CTET Certificate is now valid for a lifetime.
Weightage will be given to the CTET scores in the recruitment process however, qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.