We will share with you a step-by-step procedure through which you can register yourself for the Delhi Curfew Pass.
About Delhi E Pass Allotment:
The Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal has announced this scheme because there are a lot of complaints regarding the freedom of movement in the city because as we know the situation in Delhi is such that the Supreme Court has now imposed section 144 in all the areas to stop the traffic and control the pandemic of Coronavirus.
So, the Epass will be given to all of the people who are delivering essential food and services to all of the residents of Delhi. Also, the pass will be distributed among the people working in the media sector or any other sector which is still open.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2022:
From 7th January 2022, the Government of Delhi has announced to impose weekend curfew in order to curb the spread of rising coronavirus cases. This curfew will be implemented from 10 p.m. on Friday till 5 a.m. on Monday.
The Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia has also highlighted the fact that the cases of covid-19 in Delhi are rising. The new variant is showing similar trends to the world.
It is showing mild symptoms that are curable at home isolation but still necessary precautions are required to be taken in order to curb this infection.
He has also requested the citizens to step out only when it is an absolute necessity after wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing.
Exemption During Weekend Curfew:
- Persons who are going for covid-19 testing or vaccination will be allowed to move on production of valid identity card
- On production of valid identity card and doctor’s prescription, pregnant women and patients for getting Medical and Health Services along with attendant will be allowed
- Marriage related gathering up to 20 persons on the production of soft and hard copy of marriage card will be allowed
- Officers and officials that are involved in essential and emergency services will be allowed. They have to produce a valid identity card during the night and weekend curfew
- Officers and officials of Government of India, its autonomous and subordinate officers and PSUs on the production of valid identity card will be allowed to move according to the restrictions imposed by the union government
- Persons coming from or going to airports, railway station, inter state bus terminal are allowed to travel on the production of ticket
- The staff of examination who are deployed for exam duties will be allowed to travel on the production of valid identity card or examination duty order
- Movement of private medical personnel like doctor, nursing staff, paramedics and other Hospital services such as hospitals, Diagnostic Centre, testing, laboratory, clinic, pharmedics, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers and other Medical and Health Services are allowed on the production of valid ID card
- Persons holding any constitutional post or officers and officials in the office of diplomats of various countries are allowed to move on production of valid identity card
- Movement of judges and all judicial officers, staff members of court of Delhi as well as advocate, legal counsels, connected with the case hearing are allowed on production of identity card or service ID card or photo entry passes or commission letters issued by the court administration
Details Of Delhi Curfew Pass:
- Name: Coronavirus Pass
- Launched by: Arvind Kejriwal
- Objective: Free movement in the city
- Beneficiaries: Essential service providers
- Official Website: https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
The government of Delhi has also come with a helpline to help the residents of the city and to deliver goods and services to them if they are in need.
You can also take the information regarding the pass through the helpline number. The following helpline number is available for help in Delhi:-
- Dial 1031
Official Website Of Delhi Curfew Pass:
The official website has also been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to help and to make available different types of incentives that are present on the official website which has been launched by the authorities.
The following options are available on the website:-
- Food required
- Ration required
- Pension Amount
- 5000 rupees compensation for workers
- E-pass for traveling
The link of the website is given and you can visit the website on a mobile phone or on your computer and choose the option that you want to avail thus the facilities will be delivered on your doorstep.
Eligibility For E-pass:
The benefit of the e-pass is available only for the people who are undertaking the following businesses:-
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
To apply for the e-pass you need to keep ready the following document:-
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Apply Online For Delhi E-Pass 2022:
To apply for the e-pass in Delhi you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the information asked.
- Fill in the information
- Contact Number
- Applicant Name
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration on E Pass Date & Time
- Upload Valid ID Proof
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License
- Click on submit
- The pass will be sent to you
Delhi Curfew Pass Application Status:
- The Applicant who wants to check the status of Curfew Pass Firstly they need to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Application Status Option
- Now Enter the 7 character ePass ID to check the status and click on the submit button
- After the application status will appear in front of you.
Application via WhatsApp:
Now applicants can apply for the curfew pass for individuals and vehicles who provide essential service via WhatsApp.
You just need to send your details on the number. Following details you need to forward:
- Address/ place of engagement
- Detail of service/ purpose
- Copy of id proof like Aadhar Card, voter Id card, passport etc.
- Vehicle registration card detail
- East District: 8447200084 , 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489 , 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279 , 7428210711
- New Delhi District: 9540675392 , 9873743727
- North District: 8595298706 , 8595354861
- Shahdara District: 8595272697 , 8595274068
- South East District: 8595246396 , 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064 , 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266 , 9643150027
- South West District: 9971518387 , 9971526953
- North West District: 8595559117 , 8595543375
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Takeaway/ home delivery in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee
The following helplines have been issued by the authorities of Delhi so that the residents can file their complaints if you have been harassed by the police officer that has stopped you if you were going anywhere essential:-