Delhi Metro to operate with 100 per cent seating capacity from Monday, no standing passenger to be allowed, said DDMA.
According to the ‘Unlock 8’ order issued by the DDMA, the following relaxations on Covid curbs have been announced in Delhi. These relaxations will come into effect at 5 am on Monday, July 26.
FRESH RELAXATIONS ON COVID CURBS
1. The Delhi Metro will run at 100 per cent capacity.
2. DTC and cluster buses will operate at 100 per cent capacity.
3. Theatres and multiplexes will open at 50 per cent seating capacity.
4. Spas have been permitted to open but only after meeting certain conditions.
5. A maximum of 100 people will be allowed to gather for wedding ceremonies. This number was fixed at 50 earlier.
6. A maximum of 100 people will be permitted to attend funerals.