अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Delhi » Delhi: Patient shocked after finding worms in cough syrup

Delhi: Patient shocked after finding worms in cough syrup

By Newsd
Updated on :
Delhi: Patient shocked after finding worms in cough syrup
Source: Amar Ujala

In a shocking incident that came across from the MCD’s hospital in Delhi, a patient was administered with a cough syrup which was contaminated by worms. The incident took place at the Rajan Babu TB hospital on Saturday, March 16.

A man who is suffering from his cough problem visited the Rajan Babu TB hospital on Saturday at around 11:30 am. He was given a cough syrup by the hospital as he was having a cough problem. On watching the cough syrup bottle closely, the patient found worms in the bottle which is horrific and unacceptable at the same time.

He soon brought this case to the notice of the MCD authorities with the help of a local NGO. A senior official from the North Municipal Corporation of Delhi said that they will look into the matter and will severely punish whoever is found guilty. The authorities are also making further inquiries into the matter to find out whether the bottle which was given to the patient was from the hospital stock or not.

In another incident from the Hindu Rao hospital of the North MCD itself, a power cut for 40 minutes was reported which even hindered the ICU services.

Although the power cut did not lead to anybody’s life, it affected the hospital’s children ward as informed by Dr Rahul Chaudhary. He said the power cut was observed for 40 minutes and during this time, four children who were on the ventilators, were given oxygen from the Ambu bag until the light came back. The questions are being raised on the hospital’s power cut problem and electricity backup services.

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending