The registration process has been commenced by the Delhi metro railway corporation (DMRC) to fill 1492 vacancies of executive and non-executive posts on the official website of DMRC. Interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting the website directly at delhimetrorail.com on or before January 13, 2019, by 11:59 PM.
Among 1492 vacant posts, over 929 posts are for regular non-executive posts, 398 for contractual non-executive posts, 105 contractual executive posts, and 60 regular executive posts.
DMRC had released an official notification earlier for the recruitment of executives and non-executives.
Candidates must possess a degree of engineers or having a diploma in engineering. Other posts include a degree in architecture, law or BSc IT. Post qualification work experience is also a must.
Candidates must have a degree of three-year graduation course in any discipline with typing and shorthand skills for stenographer posts.
How to apply
- Go to the official website, delhimetrorail.com
- Go to the careers option
- Click on the link, ‘New Registration’
- Enter all the required details
- Registration number and password will be sent to your Email ID
- Then, click on the link ‘go-to application form’ and fill the information and upload all relevant documents
- Make a payment of a requisite amount
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use