DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2019: The admit cards for the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary) (Post Code 15/19), against advertisement number 03/19 have been released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Applicants who have applied for the DSSSB Primary Teacher exam 2019 can download the admit card by visiting the official website at dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam is slated to be conducted on from November 11, 2019, to November 15, 2019.
How to Download DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of DSSB, dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- The homepage will be shown then, click on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POST CODE 81/17 (GRADE II DASS) AND POST CODE 15/19 (ASSISTANT TEACHER (PRIMARY))”
- A login page will appear
- Enter the application number and login
- Download the admit card after checking carefully all the details
- Take a print out for further reference
There will be 200 objective type questions in the exam paper and only one tier exam will be held. The exam will have questions including- General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension, English and Hindi Language & Comprehension and from subject concerned (teaching methodology/B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.).
DSSSB will also release the admit card for Assistant Teacher (Nursery) and Junior Engineer soon on its website.
The DSSSB Primary Teacher exam will be a computer-based test.