DSSSB Tier 2 Admit Card 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the admit card for DSSSB Tier 2 exam. The board has issued a hall ticket for The Tier 2 examination to be held for Junior Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator GR-B, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Auditor, and Translator (Urdu) post on their official website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
The candidates who had succeeded in the Tier 1 examination can now download the card for the second phase of the examination. For this, candidates have to provide the necessary details. The card can then be downloaded. You can also download the hall ticket by following the steps below.
DSSSB Tier 2 Admit Card 2021: How & from where to download
- Visit the official website of DSSSB – wwww.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the link “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SKILL TEST FOR POST CODES 65/14, 19/15, 41/15, 45/12, 65/15 AND 51/13 FROM 19 FEB TO 17 MAR 2021”
- Select the “Second Tier PET/ Skill Test/Online Exam”
- Enter the exam roll number and post code.
- DSSSB admit card 2021 Tier 2 will be displayed. Step 6: Download DSSSB Tier 2 admit card 2021 and take a printout of the same.
The date, time, and location of the DSSSB Tier 2 Skill Test Exam are given in the DSSSB Tier 2 Admit Card 2021. The candidate should go for the exam after reading the entire detail from here. The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct Tier 2 examinations for various posts from 18th February, 2021 to 17th March 2021.