Delhi University’s School of Open Learning, DU SOL admission process has started on the official site — sol.du.ac.in. The candidates who seek to apply for undergraduate admissions can visit the official website and follow the process listed below.
The deadline to apply has not yet been notified by SOL DU. The varsity has also started releasing the DU SOL result 2020 for assignment based evaluation programmes from October 12, 2020.
DU SOL Admission 2020: Steps to apply
- Candidates should have to visit the official website of sol.du.ac.in
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering the essential details
- Fill in the complete form
- Submit the documents that are required and pay the final application fee
- Submit the form and save a copy for further use
DU SOL Admission 2020: Eligibility details
- For admission in BA and B.Com programmes, candidates are required to get qualifying marks in Class 12 examination
- For admission in MA and M.Com programmes, candidates need to have a relevant bachelor’s degree
The university offers seats in five UG programmes namely B.Com Hons, BA English Hons, B.Com, BA Political Science Hons. and BA Programme and five PG programmes, MA Hindi, MA Sanskrit, MA Political Science, MA History and M.Com.
The application fee of DU SOL for UG programme is INR 500 for unreserved and OBC categories and INR 250 for SC, ST and PwD categories. It can be paid by debit card, credit card or net banking.
Candidates are able to check the admission status at DU SOL student login after the registration process is done by them.