DUET answer key 2020: On Tuesday, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 for M.Phil and PhD courses on its official website. Candidates who have taken the DUET exam this year can check the question paper and answer key online at nta.ac.in.
Candidates can raise objections against the answer keys, if any, by providing appropriate representations on or before October 22, 2020, till 5 PM.
“The candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) as processing fee for each key challenged. (excluding Bank charges) The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee which is non-refundable,” reads the official notice.
How to check DUET answer key 2020:
- Go to the official website at nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Public Notice:Display of Question Papers & Challenge of Answer Keys of DUET 2020 for M.Phil/Ph.D Courses”
- A new page in the pdf format will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the link to raise objections
- Key in your credentials and login
- The DUET answer key 2020 for M.Phil and PhD courses will be displayed on the screen
- Download the answer key and take its print out for future reference.
The agency held the DUET 2020 examination from September 6 to 11, 2020, at various centres all over the country. This time, around 150670 candidates appeared in the DUET 2020 exam.