Citing data privacy, the Government of India banned 118 Chinese applications including the popular game PUBG. At the same time, the poster of Made in India multiplayer gaming app FAU: G has been released by none other than Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.
Supporting PM @narendramodi’s AtmaNirbhar movement, proud to present an action game,Fearless And United-Guards FAU-G. Besides entertainment, players will also learn about the sacrifices of our soldiers. 20% of the net revenue generated will be donated to @BharatKeVeer Trust #FAUG pic.twitter.com/Q1HLFB5hPt
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 4, 2020
Co-founded by Vishal Gondal who is also the CEO of GOQII, has announced an “action” game called FAU-G Or Fearless And United: Guards.
In response to PM @narendramodi call of #AtmaNirbharApp, @nCore_games is proud to announce our action game Fearless And United: Guards FAU:G with mentorship from @akshaykumar 20% of net revenues donated to @BharatKeVeer trust for India’s Bravehearts #JaiHind #FAUG #gaming pic.twitter.com/OZTKj2mdFl
— Vishal Gondal (@vishalgondal) September 4, 2020
The Fearless and United: Guards (FAU-G) game will be launched by the end of October by Bengaluru-based nCore Games. Revealing some details about the FAU-G game, Gondal said the first episode will be based on the Galwan Valley incident.
Here are the details of the homemade gaming app FAU-G:
- FAU-G means military. It will also become the inspiration of patriotism for the players and 20 percent of its net revenue will be given to a government trust. Which supports the family of soldiers being martyred while on duty, said Gondal in an interview with Reuters.
- The game will be made available both on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- The game’s first level will be set in the Galwan Valley backdrop followed by third-person shooting gameplay in the subsequent releases.
- nCore Games Co-Founder and Chairman, Vishal Gondal, told PTI, “nCore team has in-depth experience in different genres specially mid-core games. We managed genre-defining MOBA games like Vainglory of SuperEvil Megacorp for the worldwide audience.”
- The game has officially bought the license to use the image from Shutter Stock. Additionally, this is just a teaser poster and the team will be releasing the official game Title Screen and in-game art soon.
As many as 20 soldiers of India were martyred during the Indo-China border dispute early in June in the Galwan Valley. People started agitation for the boycott of Chinese goods. In the spirit of Chinese opposition, the Indian government decided to ban 59 Chinese apps including TikTok.