Goa 10th result 2023 Date and Time: The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) has announced the date of the 10th grade examination results for 2023. On May 20, GBSHSE will release the 10th grade results for Goa. The 10th outcome 2023 Goa Board is scheduled for 4:30 pm. Students who participated in the Class 10 exams administered by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in 2023 will be able to view their results on the official websites gbshse.in and results.gbshsegoa.net.
“The result of SSC Public Examination April 2023 will be declared on 20th May, 2023 at 4:30 pm at Conference Hall, ground floor, Directorate of Education, Porovorim, Goa,” said the board in an official notice.
There are 20,476 students registered for the Goa SSC examinations in 2023, including 10,074 female students, 10,406 male students, 425 students with special needs, 3,195 students with NSFQ subjects, and 23 ITI students.
PSEB 12 result date 2023 announced at pseb.ac.in; steps to check (newsd.in)
According to GBSHSE, Goa SSC examinations were administered in two terms: the first from November 10, 2022 to November 29, 2022, and the second from April 1, 2023 to April 24, 2023. Exams were administered at 31 locations across the state.
“The consolidated result sheets will be available for downloading from the school login on May 22, 2023 from 9am onwards,” the board added. Additionally, the board stated that the Goa 10th result booklet will be accessible on the official website. At Mapusa, Bicholim, Margao, and Ponda, the grade sheets will be distributed.
The previous year, 20,345 students took exams, and 18,869 of them passed. The aggregate pass rate was 92.75 percent.
Goa Board SSC Result 2023, students can follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education at gbshse.gov.in.
- Step 2: Look for the link that says ‘SSC Result 2023’ on the homepage and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your roll number and other details as required in the form.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 5: You’ll be able to see the end product on the screen. It is recommended that students save or print the results for future use.