In a few hours we will be celebrating Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti on January 20, 2021, so why not take a look at some greeting, wishes, quotes, WhatsApp stickers, GIF’s to celebrate the birthday pf tenth Sikh guru.
The festival of Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti also called as Prakash Parv, the Guru was born in Patna sahib on the seventh day of Shukla Paksha of Pausha Month and holds an extraordinary significance in Sikh religion.
On this special day, all the gurudwara are illuminated with lights, and sweets are distributed on this special day.
So let’s take a look at Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti greetings, wishes, quotes, and more:
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji Give You the Courage and Strength to Fight the Evil and Always Stand by the Side of Truth. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti
- When dealing with enemies, practice diplomacy, employ a variety of tactics, and exhaust all techniques before engaging in warfare. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti
— Plumber Bathware (@PlumberBathware) January 19, 2021
- Karta (The Creator) and Karim (The beneficient) are the names of the same God. Razak (The provider) and Rahim (The Merciful) are also the names given to Him. Let no man in his error wrangle over differences in names.
- Worship the One God who is the Lord of all. Know that his form is one and He is the One light diffused in all. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti
May the teachings of Guru Gobind ji inspire you to succeed in life and may his blessings be with you in whatever you do. KisanKraft heartly wishes everyone a happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti.
— KisanKraft Limited (@Kisankraft1) January 19, 2021
- I came into the world charged with the duty to uphold the right in every place, to destroy sin and evil… the only reason I took birth was to see that righteousness may flourish, that good may live, and tyrants are torn out by their roots. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti
- Do not ruin anyone’s work by gossiping
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the courage and strength to fight evil and always stand by the side of truth. Wishing you a very happy Gurpurab.
- He alone is a man who keeps his word: Not that he has one thing in the heart, and another on the tongue. ― Guru Gobind Singh
May the teachings of #GuruGobindSingh Ji, a spiritual master, warrior, pure soul, and philosopher, keep guiding us on the path to righteousness and wisdom.
Wish you & your family a happy & wholesome Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti.
.#gurugobindsinghjayanti #caindussystems pic.twitter.com/jc4tA140KP
— Caindus (@CaindusSystems) January 19, 2021
— Samabesh Nayak ?? (@samabeshnayak1) January 12, 2021