Indian actor Anita Hassanandani, who has been recently blessed with a baby boy Aarav, will turn a year older on April 14. The actor will celebrate her 40th birthday.
The actor has been in the television industry from the past 18 years and has starred in the hit shows namely Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, Kkavyanjali, Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and the latest being Naagin 3. Anita has also been a part of several movies like Kucch To Hai, Yeh Dil, Krishna Cottage, Koi Aap Sa, Ragini MMS 2 to name a few.
Besides Bollywood, she has been part of the south industry as well where she has done Tamil, Telugu and Kannada movie. Over the years, Anita has experimented with diverse genres and has some memorable roles in her bucket now.
On the occasion of Anita’s birthday, here are some lesser-known facts about the actor:
- The actor has worked in the majority of serials produced by her close friend TV Queen Ekta Kapoor.
- Anita made her debut in the Television world in Ekta Kapoor’s hit serial Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Saheli, in 2001.
- The gorgeous actor has even acted in Hindi films. She made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with the film Kucch To Hai. She later went on to work in films like Krishna Cottage, Koi Aap Sa, and Yeh Dil.
- Apart from Hindi films, she has also been a part of Telugu, Kannada, and Tamil films.
- After the success of serial Kkavyanjali, she was prominently known among the viewers as Anjali. The show gave her more recognition.
- Before marrying Rohit Reddy in 2013, Anita was initially dating her co-star from Kkavyanjali, actor Eijaz Khan.
- Anita got married to Rohit Reddy in October 2013.
- The Telugu-Sindhi wedding took place in Goa. The big, fat Indian wedding had a mehendi, haldi and sangeet, followed by a traditional South Indian wedding and reception.
- The head-over-heels in love Anita even got her hubby’s initials inked on her wrist soon after.
- They even started a business together and are extremely supportive of each other’s interests and respective careers.
View this post on Instagram