Eid-al-Adha also known as the Eid Qurban or Feast of the Sacrifice is the second two Islamic holiday which is being celebrated all over the world. The festival honours the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son Ishmael as an act of the obedience to the command of God.
But, before Ibrahim would sacrifice his son, God provided a lamb to sacrifice instead. In commemoration of this intervention, an animal, usually a sheep, is sacrificed ritually and divided into three parts. One share is given to the poor and needy, another is kept for home, and the third is given to relatives.
In India, this year Eid-al-Adha will be beginning on the evening of July 21, 2020.
Bakrid also is known as Eid-al-Adha is an important festival celebrated by Muslims across the world. Out of the two Eids, Eid al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha, which are celebrated by Muslims, Bakra Eid is said to be holier. It is celebrated on at the end of Hajj, a yearly pilgrimage to Mecca which Muslims are required to embark on once in their life.
Happy Eid ul Adha 2020: Quotes, wishes, and blessings for Eid-al-Adha.
- Eid al Adha is not only about spending time with your family and having a lot of fun but its also about bringing happiness to those around you! Eid al-Adha 2021 Mubarak!
- Wishing a happy Eid to my woman. Thank you for completing my life and for all the happiness you brought.
- Eid Mubarak, my lovely lady. I want to live thousand years more to celebrate a thousand more Eids with you by my side.
- Wishing my beloved wife/girlfriend, a happy Eid. I like how you’ve become the brightest star of my life. Keep shining into my sky. Love you.
- The biggest teaching of Eid ul Adha 2021 is the eradication of selfishness from the individuals. May your life be decorated with the teachings of Eid ul Adha today and always!
- The fascinating thing about Eid is— It’s a time when you get to share your joy with someone else. And I find that beautiful. Have a blessed Eid!
- All my best wishes to you and your family on this holy occasion. May you have a spectacular celebration of this day. Eid Mubarak 2021!
- May you be a blessing in all circles of your life. May the mercy of Allah be with you and your family today and always. Wishing you a happy Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- Keep your door open for the wave of Allah’s blessing will come very early even before you know it. All the best wishes to you and your loving family!
- I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and joyful Eid ul Adha Mubarak. I have been blessed with many good people in life and you are one of them.
Eid al Adha Mubarak Messages 2021
- There is no greater blessing in the world than a true friend. I want to thank Allah every day for giving me a friend like you. Happy Eid to you and your family!
- The most amazing thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Happy Eid.
- Your kindness and honesty amazes me a lot. You, my friend, are a rare piece of diamond. I am lucky that you found my best friend. Happy Eid to you!
- Good food, good friends and good laugh. I am not happy about what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
- May your life be filled with success and joy and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your wonderful family. Enjoy the day of the Bakrid!