Happy Gita Jayanti 2022: On the day of Mokshada Ekadashi, December 3rd, 2022, the holiday of Geeta Jayanti will be observed. In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains how one should go about practising the art of life. People have found that reciting the Gita on a regular basis is quite fruitful in terms of breaking free from the shackles of their attachment to this world. It is stated that when Arjuna hesitated to fight the war in Kurukshetra because he saw his own people, Krishna preached the Gita to him and described the difference between right and wrong, sin and virtue. After Krishna’s sermon, Arjuna went on to win the battle.
Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta holds a significant position in many people’s lives, which is why the holiday of Geeta Jayanti is observed annually on the Ekadashi date of the Shukla Paksha of the Marshisha month. You may also send these wonderful greetings of Geeta Jayanti to your friends and relatives on this joyous day to wish them a happy Geeta Jayanti.
Happy Gita Jayanti 2022 greetings, wishes, and messages for Whatsapp and other social media platforms.
1. The seasons, both winter and summer, are ephemeral; as quickly as they arrive, they depart… In a similar vein, both pleasure and agony are transient states of mind. On the occasion of the Gita Jayanti in 2022, may you get the blessings of Lord Krishna to assist you in navigating the transitory emotions.
2. The fear of death is our greatest concern, but we are oblivious to the fact that although our bodies will eventually decay, our souls will live on forever. I pray that God would give you the fortitude to accept life as it is and to realise and fulfil your life’s purpose to the fullest extent possible.
3. Just like we change our clothes every day, our bodies are always evolving as well. Therefore, it is essential to be aware that the lifespan of a human being is finite and to direct one’s attention toward achieving freedom. On the occasion of Gita Jayanti in 2022, I hope you will have the fortitude to accomplish your goals.
4. We are all souls, and recognising this fact is the first step toward full consciousness. On the day of Gita Jayanti, may God bestow upon you the awareness necessary for your continued spiritual development.
5. A person with a steady mind has many different kinds of thoughts, needs, expectations, and desires, yet they are not perturbed by any of these things. He is never guided in the direction of satisfying his hedonistic needs. On the occasion of Gita Jayanti 2022, I want to wish you the steadiness and concentration that would allow you to recognise your authentic self.
6. Time is of the essence in this life. Walking along a path that was originally intended for another person is a waste of time. Listen to your gut and follow your dreams. Do not let the opinions of others sway your own. I pray that God would open your eyes to the truth and give you the strength to prevail against yourself. Happy Gita Day.
7. The foundations of vices are lust, anger, and greed; these three emotions are at the centre of every difficulty that can be encountered in a human’s life. I wish you the best of luck in your attempts to overcome your shortcomings. Happy Gita Jayanti 2022 to you!
8. Carry out the obligations you have. Just enjoy the process of getting closer to God and give up trying to control the outcome. On this day dedicated to the Gita, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.
9. There is a purpose behind every event that takes place. There are three factors at play in every event, positive or negative, that takes place in one’s life. Happy Gita day!
10. Do not allow yourself to be rattled by difficult situations. Maintain an awareness of the here and now, and direct your attention here rather than on the past or the future. On the occasion of Gita Jayanti, best wishes for your success.