The much-anticipated festival of Holi has finally arrived. It is one of India’s biggest festivals and is celebrated in the neighbourhood with much fun and gaiety. A variety of special sweets and savouries are prepared, and people soak in the colours of joy.
This year, Rangwali Holi, also known as Dhulandi or Dhulendi, will be celebrated on March 29.
Even though Holi is celebrated in more or less the same manner throughout the country, some states enjoy this festival in a slightly different manner. For example in Barsana, Uttar Pradesh, which is also the home of goddess Radha, Lathmar Holi is celebrated where women hit men with a lath or sticks while they try to shield themselves. The Holi celebrations of Mathura and Vrindavan are also very famous.
On the occasion of Holi 2021, here are WhatsApp messages, wishes, status, and quotes for you to share on social media:
- May Holi fill your life with exuberant colours and excitement. Happy Holi !
- Let us celebrate a peaceful, colourful, joyous and jubilant Holi. Happy Holi !
- May you and your dear ones have the most joyous and exciting Holi this year. Happy Holi !
- May you get the strength to forget all ill-wills and embark on a new joyous journey with your dear ones. Happy Holi!
- So what if we can’t play a colourful and exuberant Holi this year? May our lives be happy, content and safe this Holi. Happy Holi!
- Let the festival of Holi remind us that good will always triumph over evil and that our lives will be brighter than before. Have a lovely Holi!
- Happy Holi! Let’s treat each other with kindess this Holi and help everyone enjoy this colourful festival.
- Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
- Paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colours of nature. Happy Holi!
- May God gift you all the colours of life – colours of joy, colours of happiness, colours of friendship, colours of love and all other colours with which you want to paint your life.
- Water balloons, water pistols, amazing songs, thandai, and delicious gujiyas are the right way to celebrate Holi.
- Wishing you and your family all the success and prosperity this Holi!