Happy Holi 2021 stickers on WhatsApp are a great and quick way to send wishes and greet your friends and family on the occasion of Holi. WhatsApp is all prepared for the Festival of Colours with an abundance of stickers. WhatsApp is the platform where all kinds of stickers are shared during the festivals and are popular on the app.
The Below stickers are the ones which you can get apart from the default stickers of Whatsapp.
So, here are steps to get the best stickers for Holi greetings on WhatsApp:
- Go to the WhatsApp Stickers section by clicking the emoji icon on the left side of the chat bar and opening the stickers option from the bottom.
- Now, WhatsApp only comes with 12 default sticker packs, and you might not find any Holi stickers in the list. If you don’t find appropriate stickers, click on the plus (+) option on the top right of the stickers window – this will open all the available sticker packs on your WhatsApp.
- If you still cannot find any Holi stickers, scroll to the bottom, and click ‘Get More Stickers,’ with a Play Store Logo.
- Clicking it will lead you to the Play, which will show a number of Sticker apps.
- Search for ‘Holi Stickers’ on Google Play and download any app. We tried the Holi Sticker – WAStickerApps from Jagannath Technology, which had a 4.6 rating on Play Store. But there are several more to choose from as well if you search for Holi Stickers on Google Play.
- The app will show you five packs, clicking on any will show you Holi-centric stickers
- Click the ‘add to WhatsApp’ button on the bottom, then click ‘ADD’ on the pop-up and the stickers will be imported to your WhatsApp Messenger.
The stickers imported to WhatsApp will show up on the stickers page, upon clicking the ‘Plus’ (+) button within the Stickers menu.