Kiss Day comes as the seventh day of the Valentine week or love week, celebrated a day prior to Valentine’s Day on February 13 every year. On this day, couples express their love for each other by a heartfelt kiss. If you are also a lover, then you must not miss this golden day, celebrate Kiss Day 2020 with a commitment and express your inner feelings to your loved ones in the most romantic way.
Ingrid Bergman once said the following thing about the kiss, “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
Do you remember your first kiss? When you met for the first time and that first forehead, wasn’t that warm with lots of love and affection. That moment must be special in your life. However, a kiss is a high form of love showing that you never want the person to get hurt. In short, you can say that a kiss expresses your admiration for the loved once.
So this Kiss Day 2020 again make him/her feel that moment again with a warm kiss. Kiss to express a connection, it has the power to bind and behold your senses. Some beautiful quotes do play along well with the kiss you want to initiate.
Kiss Day 2020 Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Facebook wishes, Whatsapp status:
- The moment we make love by kissing each other is the moment I want to pause it for all my life. Happy Kiss Day!
- One of the most wonderful gifts that you can give to the one you love is a loving kiss.
- Sweetheart sending you a loving kiss to let you know how much you mean to me.
- If I got a chance to show love, then I would kiss you every hour, minute, every second and never let you go. Love you so much, baby… Happy Kiss Day!
- Kissing makes us fall in love with each other again and again. Let’s create new memories today. Happy Kiss Day!
- The greatest moment of joy is when I am kissing you on your lips. Happy Kiss Day, sweetheart!
- My star your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life, my whole world when it gets dark. Happy Kiss Day!
- Kisses work like a natural sweetener for every relationship. The more you kiss, the sweeter the bond you share. Happy Kiss Day!