Happy Mother’s Day: Mother’s Day is a celebration dedicated to the mothers, or motherhood in general, and is celebrated around the world, mainly in March or May.
When is Mother’s Day 2021?
Every year in India, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May in honor of the mother. This year, Mother’s Day is on 9 May.
The US was the country which reinvented Mother’s Day in the early 20th century, but the celebrations have existed in several civilisations for thousands of years.
Wishes and greetings to send on WhatsApp for Mother’s Day
Here are some wishes and greetings you could share with your mother on Sunday for Mother’s Day.
– Today is your Special Day! That is appropriate because you are special for me! Happy Mother’s Day mom.
– Mom, thank you for being there with me through thick and thin. It was so helpful knowing that you were there no matter what! Sending hugs, kisses and my love to you on your special day.
– My dear mom, thank you for loving me. I hope one day I will become like you.
– Mother’s Day always reminds me how brilliant it is to have you as a mother. I love you so much.
– We may be socially distancing, but I always feel closest to you. Happy Mother’s Day. All my love!
– Dear Mom, I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you. I love you dearly. Enjoy your Day! Happy Mother’s Day.
– It’s your day, but you deserve a year worth of celebrations. You’re that lovely. Happy Mother’s Day.
– You are such an amazing, generous mom, good wife and you fill my world with happiness, Happy Mother’s Day! I love you.
– I love you, adore you and I will always need you by my side. Happy Mother’s Day, you deserve the best in the world for being a wonderful mother and wife.
– You’re not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. Well, you’re the coolest mom. I’m so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. Happy Mother’s Day.
– I love you Mom! Hope you love your day. You deserve every bit of it!
Best quotes about mothers
1. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
2. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” — Emma Stone
3. “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” — Tom Hiddleston
4. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” — Abraham Lincoln
5. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” — George Washington
6. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” — George Eliot
7. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” — Roald Dahl
8. “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” — Connie Schultz
9. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” — Barbara Kingsolver
10. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” — Gail Tsukiyama
11. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” — Jodi Picoult