Happy New Year resolution quotes: New Year is all about resolutions, resolutions and resolutions. Though we do not follow them with utmost sincerity, we do take them with great probity.
It is of course a good sign to start the new year with positive resolutions. If you want someone in your life like your friend, your lover, your relative, or your neighbor to resolute to do something on the new year eve, then send them these New Year Resolutions Quotes.
With the new year just around the corner, there are certain changes individuals want to bring into their lives. The changes can be in the form of making resolutions that will add more discipline, enthusiasm, and better outcomes to one’s life. The resolutions can be about lifestyle, habits, relationship goals, or anything which they want to abide strictly.
Before making any resolution, you must go through some inspiring quotes that can be the best way to give your thoughts more determination because the words of wisdom inspire us to keep going and make the year ahead better and more precious.
Now set your goals with proper action plans and make the resolutions come true for the upcoming new year.
Here are some beautiful, inspiring resolution quotes for the New Year 2022:
- The new year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of the future. – Munia Khan
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. – Michael Altshuler
- Don’t make resolutions without an action plan.
The secret to success is right in your hands. -J. Allen Shaw
- Why do New Year’s Resolutions fail? Mainly, because they are only a statement, or what we wish for in the coming year. There are usually no action plans, no deadlines, no backup plans. Sometimes they are unrealistic resolutions, with no other thought or plans besides the statement. -Catherine Pulsifer
- The meaning of resolution is “a firm decision to do or not to do something.” The keywords are “firm decision”. If you make a firm decision about something, then you must also take action and set a deadline. In other words, set a goal! -Catherine Pulsifer
- I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. I think if you want to change something, change it today and don’t wait until the New Year. -Georgina Bloomberg
- A failure to take precise and deliberate action is the reason why so many New Year’s resolutions and other goals fail. -Jordan Ring
- If you are a human being, you probably use the beginning of every year to reflect on the past year, make decisions, and set resolutions for the New Year. It is a good thing to make resolutions, but it takes a good deal of discipline and commitment to get results that will be different and better than what you got last year. -Lionnel Yamentou Ndzogoue
- Work on your strengths, not your weaknesses. How many of your New Year’s resolutions have been about fixing a flaw? -Jonathan Haidt
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. -Oscar Wilde
- Most people will passively do exactly what they did last year. Whatever you do, don’t let that person be you. -Richie Norton
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs