For a healthy lifestyle, Yoga is one of the most beneficial practices followed by the people. To highlight the importance of this discipline, the United Nation marks the celebration of the International Day of Yoga every year on June 21.
This day is no less than a festival and celebrated with much fervor with more and more people getting into the practice of yoga. Other than doing Yoga people also exchange yoga images, quotes, wishes.
Every year there is a theme to the day, the theme for 2019 International Yoga Day as per United Nation is “Climate Action”. In India, the day will be observed with the theme ‘Yoga for Heart’.
It essentially focuses on the benefits of yoga to keep a healthy heart and in turn a healthy lifestyle. The discipline is known to cure many diseases and other than the physical benefits, it also contributes to mental health. That is why it is important to practice at least of Yogasanas daily.
Have a look at wishes, quotes, messages, images, SMS to send on International Yoga Day
- Yoga means addition, the addition of energy, Strength, and beauty to body, mind, and soul… Happy International Yoga Day!
- Wishing you years full of health and happiness, this Yoga Day! Happy Yoga Day! Health is wealth, Sun salutation is Best..!
- Pranayam is Rock, Live life with big stock..! Happy International Yoga Day!
- Yoga is Like Music, The Rhythm of the Body, The Melody of the Mind and Harmony of the Soul Creates the Symphony of Life! Have a Good and Healthy World Yoga Day!!
- Yoga Teaches Us to Cure what need not be Endured and Endure what cannot be Cured. !!Wishing You Happy International Yoga Day 2019!!
- Health is wealth, Sun salutation is Best..! Pranayam is Rock..! Live life with big stock..! !!Happy International Yoga Day 2019!!
- Yoga implies, Addition of Energy and subtraction of wasting energy, Strengthen the Beauty of Body, Mind, and Soul with Yoga Happy Yoga Day 2019!
- Yoga is all about creating a balance in your life…. It is about balancing your senses, balancing your body, soul, and mind in order to live healthily and live in peace…. Wishing you a peaceful and healthy life on International Yoga Day 2019.