NEW DELHI: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the admit cards for the various posts 2019 on the official website of HSSC at hssc.gov.in. The HSSC will hold the written exams under the Advt. No 12/2019 from February 19 to 23, 2020.
Candidates who have registered for the examination can check and download their admit card from the HSSC Various Posts website – hssc.gov.in. Candidates should download their HSSC Advt. No 12/2019 Admit Card from the official website for various posts.
Steps to check HSSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card
1) Visit the official website of HSSC Various Posts – hssc.gov.in
2) On the homepage of the website, click on the link “HSSC Advt. No 12/2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket”
3) Enter your HSSC Advt. No 12/2019 application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
4) The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
5) Carefully check all the details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your HSSC Various Posts 2019 admit card.
6) The download it and take a printout for future use