HBSE 10th Result 2020 declared: Haryana Board has announced the BSEH Class 10th Results today at 8 PM. The overall pass percentage is 64.59 percent. Students who appeared in the Haryana board 10th exams can check and download their results by visiting the official website of the board i.e. bseh.org.in or results.bseh.org.in
Candidates can also check their results on third party result website that includes indiaresults.com, examresults.net.
HBSE 10th Result 2020 Pass Percentage
This year girls outscored boys. The pass percentage of girls is 69.86 percent and that of boys was 60.27 percent. Girls are 9.59 percent ahead of boys this year.
HBSE 10th Result 2020 Toppers
- Rishita, student of Tagore Senior Secondary School, Hisar has topped the HBSE 10th exam with 500 marks.
- A total of five students secured the second position with 499 marks. They are Uma, Kalpana, Nikita Maruti Sawant, Sneh, Ankita.
- Tow students bagged the third position- Chahak, Rohit.
Steps to check BSEH 10th Result 2020 online:
To check the Haryana 10th Result 2020, students can follow the simple steps provided below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. bseh.org.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for the link for Haryana 10th Result 2020 online
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Input all your exam details such as roll number and other details asked
- Step 5: Check the details against your hall ticket carefully and submit them on the website
- Step 6: The Haryana Class 10 Results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the HBSE 10th Result Scorecard in PDF Format
NOTE: Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
This year, around 3.7 lakh students have taken the 10th board exams which were to be conducted from March 4, 2020, to March 27, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, exams after March 19 were postponed.
As the situation intensified and worse, the Haryana Chief Minister made the decision to cancel the remaining board exams for class 10 students and to mark students based on the 4 papers they had already taken till March 19 before the lockdown was induced.
Last year, Haryana Board has declared Class 10th result on May 17, 2019. The overall pass percentage was 57.39 percent and girls outperformed boys. There were 4 joint toppers last year- Himanshu of Jhajjar, Isha of Kaithal and Shalini of Jind and Sanju of Panipat, all topped the Haryana Class 10 exam and secured 497 marks out of 500.