BSE Haryana 10th Result 2020: The Haryana 10th Result 2020 has been announced by the Haryana Board of School Education on July 10 at 9 PM on their official website. However, the official website is not opening due to heavy traffic so we have provided the alternative links to Haryana HBSE 10th Result 2020.
Students who have taken the exam can check their results by visiting the official website of HBSE i.e. bseh.org.in.
Students can also check their results through alternative websites-
Other methods to check HBSE 10th results:
BSEH results on mobile app
The Haryana Board matric result 2019 can be accessed through the official mobile application of the HBSE as well. Students can check download the website from the Google Play Store and check result by entering their registration number or roll number.
How to check HBSE 10th result via SMS
To check Haryana Board 10th result via SMS, students need to type HB10<space>ROLLNUMBER and send it to 56263
Steps to check BSEH 10th Result 2020 online:
To check the Haryana 10th Result 2020, students can follow the simple steps provided below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. bseh.org.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for the link for Haryana 10th Result 2020 online
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Input all your exam details such as roll number and other details asked
- Step 5: Check the details against your hall ticket carefully and submit them on the website
- Step 6: The Haryana Class 10 Results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the HBSE 10th Result Scorecard in PDF Format
More than 3 lakh students appeared for the Haryana Class 10 Exams 2020 and were checking the result through the board’s official website. Students who are not able to access the website due to excessive traffic can check their results through SMS.
Last year, Haryana Board has declared Class 10th result on May 17, 2019. The overall pass percentage was 57.39 percent and girls outperformed boys. There were 4 joint toppers last year- Himanshu of Jhajjar, Isha of Kaithal and Shalini of Jind and Sanju of Panipat, all topped the Haryana Class 10 exam and secured 497 marks out of 500.