Waiting for a train can be an arduous task – especially if you’re waiting for a long time, or if there’s bad weather on the way. In this article, we’ll show you how to check your confirmation probability for train tickets in order to make the waiting process as smooth as possible.
What is the confirmation probability?
When you buy a train ticket, the ticket seller will often give you a number to show if you need to confirm your purchase. This number is called the confirmation probability. The confirmation probability tells you how likely it is that the ticket will actually be valid when you try to use it.
The confirmation probability for a train ticket is usually about 95%. This means that if you try to use the ticket without confirming it, the chance of it being invalid is only about 5%. However, the chance of it being invalid can go up or down depending on how busy the train system is at the time.
So, if you’re worried that your ticket might not be valid, confirm it before you go! It’s just like buying any other product – taking precautions can sometimes save you trouble in the future.
How to check confirmation probability for waiting train tickets
If you are waiting for a train and have booked your ticket in advance, there is a chance that the train you are waiting for may not arrive. In order to check the confirmation probability for the train you are waiting for, you can use the website www.railway-tickets.co.uk. The website will give you an estimate of how long thetrain will take to arrive and will also tell you how many trains are currently running on that route. If the train you are waiting for is not listed as being running on that route, then it is likely that it will not be able to arrive in time for your reservation and you should either cancel your ticket or find another way to get to your destination.
- Open ‘https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search’
- Login using an existing credentials or create a new account.
- Then, click on Trains and select PNR Enquiry option.
- On the next page, enter PNR number and click Get Status.
- Scroll down a little and look for ‘Click here to get confirmation chance.’
Confirmation probability is an important part of train ticketing, and it’s easy to check if you’re waiting for a specific train. To do this, simply open the My Trains page on NJ TRANSIT’s website and select the route that you’re waiting for. Under “Status,” you’ll see a list of trains that are currently running on that route. The number in parentheses next to each train indicates its confirmation probability — this number tells you how likely it is that you will be able to board that train. If the number is high (indicating that there are already many people on that train), then your wait might be short, and you can probably just go ahead and buy your ticket online. However, if the number is low (indicating that the train has few passengers), then your wait might be longer, and it may be best to buy your ticket at one of our stations instead.