Yes! we get it that you get all crazy about this TikTok trending song that isn’t getting off from your head and all you are trying is to get the name of the song. Here we are to help you how to find a TikTok trending song.
TikTok is all about short videos and trending songs. At times, you end up liking a song on TikTok but don’t know what it is called, and it’s not always easy to find the said song.
Sometimes TikTok doesn’t mention the song name and it’s not easy to find trending TikTok songs. The good news is that there are several ways through which you can solve this problem.
How to find TikTok songs with Google Assistant or Siri:
- On your primary device, open TikTok and select the video from which you want to find the song. Now, take your second phone.
- If it is an iPhone, fire up Siri and give the command, Identify this song. If Siri manages to recognise the song, the result will be displayed on your phone screens.
- Similarly, if your second phone is an Android device, launch Google Assistant and give the command, Identify this song and simultaneously play the song on the first phone.
- If Google Assistant recognises the song, you’ll see it in the results. You can then either tap the YouTube icon to see its video, or you can even directly add the song in your YouTube music playlist by simply tapping a button.
How to Find TikTok songs with Shazam:
- Download Shazam — To use this app, open TikTok on your primary phone > select the video from which you want to find the song > pause it. Now, take a secondary smartphone > download Shazam from either the App Store or Google Play > launch the app and tap the Shazam icon > now start playing the song on your primary phone. If Shazam is able to recognise the song, you’ll see it in the results. Shazam is available for free on the App Store as well as Google Play.
- Download SoundHound — Similarly, you can also give a shot to SoundHound. This app is quite similar to Shazam. However, it’s song library is not as good as Shazam in my opinion. SoundHound is available for free on the App Store as well as Google Play.
- Download Musixmatch — Besides these two apps, you can also try Musixmatch. The app can try identifying the song like Shazam and SoundHound, or you can even try putting in the lyrics that you heard on TikTok and search. If you’re lucky enough, you’ll find your song. Musixmatch is available for free on the App Store as well as Google Play.
How to find trending TikTok songs manually:
The last method we’d like to suggest is the good old manual search. To do that, just open the TikTok video from which you want to find the song > tap the song icon and check its name. Now, exit the app and enter the song’s name (exact keywords) in YouTube or Google Search to find its details.