Blocked List on iPhone: One excellent technique to reduce irrelevant calls and persons you no longer want to be in contact with is to block contacts. For increased privacy, you can also obtain lists of known spam callers and blacklist them. But occasionally, you might unintentionally find up blocking someone. In these situations, you can quickly remove them from your iPhone’s blocked list. Here’s how to locate and access your iPhone’s prohibited contact list.
How to Find Your Blocked List on iPhone?
This is how to locate and unblock a user from your iPhone’s blocked list. To assist you with the procedure, refer to either of the following guides.
To unlock a blocked contact, swipe left on it in the list after opening the Settings app, then choose Unblock.
Steps to check the blocklist
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial to assist you get on your iPhone’s blocked list.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and select Phone. Select Blocked Contacts now.
- To unblock a number, swipe left on it and press Unblock.
- And that’s how you may use your iPhone’s prohibited list to access and unblock individuals.
It’s possible that your iPhone has blacklisted unfamiliar numbers. This can occasionally stop someone from contacting you using a new or different number, but it also helps you avoid calls from people who aren’t on your contact list. You can assist resolve this issue on your iPhone by disabling the same. Depending on your option, follow any of the following guides to assist you in the process.
Here’s how to get your iPhone to stop blocking unknown callers. The steps listed below will guide you through the procedure.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and select Phone.
- On the following page, disable the feature by tapping on Silence Unknown Callers.
- That’s it, too! On your iPhone, you shouldn’t miss any further calls from the relevant contact.