How to Vote for Dancing with the Stars 2023: Prepare to vote for your favorite dance duos using the DWTS Vote platform in 2023’s Dancing with the Stars, with options for both online and text voting during the live broadcast in Eastern and Central time zones.
How to Vote for Dancing with the Stars 2023
Stars dance on Dancing with the Stars Voting is an exciting method for fans to support their favorite dance couples in 2023. Two voting methods are available: online voting and text voting during the live program. When the program airs in the Eastern and Central time zones, these voting methods are available to fans. Fans of Dancing with the Stars should tune in and vote for their favored couples to help them remain in the competition.
View this post on Instagram
How to Cast Your Vote for Dancing with the Stars?
It is simple to vote for your favored couples on Dancing with the Stars. There are two options: online and via text. Create a login and follow the instructions on DWTS Vote, ABC, or Disney+ to vote online before the voting window concludes. Each couple can receive up to 10 ballots online. If you prefer to vote via text message, simply text the first name of the celebrity you wish to support to 21523.
To vote for Adrian Peterson, for instance, simply send the text “ADRIAN” to 21523. Text messages can also be used to cast up to 10 ballots per couple. Please keep in mind that online and text voting are only available during the live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Vote to ensure that your favored dancers remain in the competition.
DWTS Text-Based Voting:
- Britt Stewart and Adrian Peterson: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Text the word ALYSON to 21523 if you are Alyson Hannigan or Sasha Farber.
- Pasha Pashkov and Ariana Madix: Text ARIANA to 21523
- Artem Chigvintsev and Charity Lawson: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Rylee Arnold and Harry Jowsey: Text HARRY to 21523
- Alan Bersten and Jamie Lynn Spears: Text JAMIE LYNN to 21523
- Daniella Karagach and Jason Mraz: Text JASON to 21523
- Brandon Armstrong and Lele Pons: Text LELE to 21523
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Please send the text message MAURICIO to 21523
- Text MATT to 21523 for Matt Walsh and Koko Iwasaki
- Gleb Savchenko and Mira Sorvino: Text MIRA to 21523
- Jenna Johnson and Tyson Beckford: Text TYSON to 21523
- Val Chmerkovskiy and Xochitl Gomez: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Voting for Disney Plus’s Dancing with the Stars
Visit disneyplus.com/vote to vote for your fave dancing couple on Disney Plus’s Dancing with the Stars. After logging into your Disney account, select the dancer(s) you wish to support and click “DONE.” During the voting period, which begins when the live show begins and ends when the live show ends, you may vote for as many as 10 different couples.
It is essential to observe that viewers in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada can vote online and via SMS. Voting is unavailable during rebroadcasts and on-demand streams.
Details of the Premiere Songs and Dance Genres
Here are the songs and dance styles for the September 26, 2023 premiere of Dancing with the Stars:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart are performing a salsa to Usher’s “Yeah!”
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber perform a salsa to “Never Gonna Not Dance Again” by Pink.
- Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov perform a tango to “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld.
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd will foxtrot to “It’s a Sunshine Day” from “The Brady Bunch”
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev will tango to “Only Girl (In the World)” by Rihanna.
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Cha Cha to Justin Timberlake’s “Rock Your Body”
- Jamie Lynn Spears and Alan Bersten: “Don’t Call Me” by Mabel.
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Cha Cha to “I Feel Like Dancing” by Jason Mraz.
- Tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge by Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Jive to “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic.
- Matt Walsh and Koko Iwasaki: Cha Cha to “Poison” by Bell Biv deVoe.
- Cha-Cha to Prince’s “Kiss” by Mira Sorvino and Gleb Savchenko.
- Tyson Beckford and Jenna Johnson: Cha Cha to “Never Too Much” by Luther Vandross.
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy perform the Cha Cha to “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galantis.
Stars dance on Dancing with the Stars
Dancing with the Stars is a prominent American dance competition television series that has captivated viewers since its premiere on ABC on June 1, 2005. Inspired by the British series Strictly Come Dancing, it brings together celebrities and professional dancers who compete for judges’ scores and viewer ballots by performing various dances.
Each week, the couple with the lowest combined total of judges’ points and audience ballots is eliminated from the competition, whittling down the field until a champion dance duo is crowned. Tom Bergeron, Samantha Harris, Brooke Burke-Charvet, Erin Andrews, Tyra Banks, Alfonso Ribeiro, and Julianne Hough have all served as hosts over the years.
Julianne Hough joined Alfonso Ribeiro as co-host in season 32, signaling an exciting development for the series. After moving to Disney+ for its 31st season, the program returned to both ABC and Disney+ for its 32nd season premiere in September 2023, promising fans more dazzling dance performances and thrilling moments.