IBPS SO score card 2020: Institute of banking personnel selection has released the scorecard of the specialist officer recruitment examination (main) on its official website. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their scores by visiting the official website at ibps.in on or before March 31, 2020.
The online main examination was held on January 25, 2020, at various exam centres spread across the country.
How to check the IBPS SO score card 2020:
- Go to official website
- Click on the link available to check the scores of SPL-IX available on the home page
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Provide your credentials and log in
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download the results and take a print out for future use
Qualified candidates in the main examination will now appear for the interview process.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.