ICMR- NIP Recruitment 2020: Today the application process will be concluded the last day to apply for ICMR- National Institute of Pathology (NIP) recruitment for the posts of Scientist -B (Non-Medical), Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician, data entry operator etc.
Details of Vacancies:
- Contract Scientist -B (Non-Medical)-02
- Contract Technical Officer -02
- Contract Technical Assistant-02
- Contract Data Entry Operator-05
- Lab Technician-3
- Contract Semiskilled assistant (MTS)-03
- Contract Scientist -B (Non-Medical)- Candidates should have a first class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university with two years of work experience or 2nd Class Postgraduate Degree in above subjects with PhD in relevant subject.
- Contract Technical Officer -Candidates should be graduate in Life Science Subjects relevant to present need, with five years work experience or Postgraduate Degree in those subjects.
- Contract Technical Assistant- Applicants must be graduate in Life Science Subjects relevant to present need, with five years work experience or Postgraduate Degree in those subjects.
- Contract Data Entry Operator- Applicants must have completed intermediate or 12th (10+2) from recognized Board. Typing Speed in Computer not less than 15000 depression per hr. through speed test on computer.
- Lab Technician- Applicants must have passed class 12th in science subjects and 2 years diploma in DMLT or One year DMLT with one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience
- Contract Semi skilled assistant (MTS)- Applicants must have passed class 12th in science subjects with one year experience in biomedical lab/organization.
How to apply:
Candidates having the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to work for COVID-19 lab diagnosis & related activities may apply and fill the application form in the prescribed format only and send it to email ID [email protected] on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned above.
There is no need to send hard-copy of any application form/documents at this stage.
Applicants may download the Application Form and submit through email Only, Detailed instruction and other information can be obtained from Institute website http://instpath.gov.in/ and ICMR website: www.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity.
Application Forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant along with copies of relevant enclosures should be sent by email to [email protected] on or before the closing date (19.11.2020) up to 5 PM.