IGNOU December TEE Result 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2019 for various courses on its official website on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU TEE December 2019 can check and download the result by visiting the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in.
The results have been declared for the Term End Exams that were held in the month of December 2019. Candidates can also obtain their grade card for a result from the official portal of IGNOU.
IGNOU had announced the results of TEE December 2019 on January 31, 2020, for the candidates who have registered for early declaration of results.
Steps to check IGNOU TEE December 2019 result:
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download the result.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link which reads “TEE December 2019 result”
- A new page of the IGNOU website will appear
- Enter your IGNOU enrolment number
- The IGNOU TEE December 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates must have to key in their IGNOU enrolment number to obtain the IGNOU TEE December 2019 result.