The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for re-registration for January 2021 session till February 28. The extension of two weeks has been provided to the candidates and students who are yet to complete the re-registration process for the next semester for various courses including undergraduate, postgraduate, semester-based programs.
Re-Registration for January 2021 Session extended up to 28th February 2021https://t.co/OQFGysLpFq
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) February 15, 2021
Earlier, the last date was fixed on 15th February. Candidates can complete the process of re-registration by visiting the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
Re-registration for IGNOU 2021 January session
- Candidates should first login to the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
- Next, click on the re-registration link in the Register Online section on the homepage.
- Now a new tab will open. Read the instructions here and click on the process for re-registration.
- If you are not already registered, go to new registration. Now enter the requested information and submit it.
- Now you will get the username and password.
- Login using it and upload the photo and signature by filling in the information requested in the application form.
- Next, pay the fee.