Ileana D’Cruz is an actress and model who predominantly appears in Telugu and Hindi language films. D’Cruz was born in Mumbai to a lawyer Ronaldo D’Cruz and Sameera and spent most of her childhood in Goa.
She was in a relationship with Andrew Kneebone, an Australian photographer. It was rumoured that they both had already been married. On 28 August 2019, media aired the news that the couple has broken up.
On Ileana D’Cruz birthday, here are interesting facts to know about her
- The actress who is known to speak her mind was born on 1 November 1986 in a Goan family.
- Before getting into the acting business, Ileana was working as a model.
- The actress was just twenty years old when she made her debut in the Telugu film industry with Devadasu. Since then, she has been a part of several films.
- She marked her Hindi film debut with Anurag Basu’s Barfi. She shared screen space with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Jonas in the same. For the unversed, she bagged Filmfare Award For Best Female Debut for the same.
- Since her B-town debut, the actress has been unstoppable. She has successfully carved a niche for herself in the industry. Post Barfi, she has been a part of films such as Main Tera Hero, Baadshaho, Rustom, Raid, Mubarakan among others. Up next, she will be seen in a film titled Pagalpanti.
- Ileana turned down the offer to be a part of Salman Khan’s Wanted because she had exams.
- The actress loves exploring new places. Her social media feed is filled with many mesmerizing pictures of the actress that’ll certainly give you travel goals.
- The actress reportedly has a fetish for rings.
- The actress once revealed that she struggled with accepting herself the way she is.