CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the CBSE class 10 result for term 1 exams in January 2022, tentatively.
The CBSE Class 10 result 2022 will be published on the official website, cbse.gov.in. CBSE result 2022 10th class will also be available on cbseresults.nic.in.
To check the CBSE 10th result 2022, students will have to enter roll number, date of birth. Apart from the CBSE official website, the CBSE Class 10 result 2022 will also be available through SMS, IVRS, and Digi locker.
CBSE 10th result 2022 will comprise the marks statement, grades, division and other details of CBSE result 2022. This year, the CBSE board will conduct the exams in two terms. The first term exams were held from November 30 to December 11, 2021.
The second term of CBSE 10th exams 2022 will be conducted in March 2022. The CBSE 10th result 2022 for the second term will be announced in May 2022, tentatively. Last year, the CBSE 10 result was declared on August 3, 2021.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022 Date and Time:
The tentative CBSE 10th Result 2022 date and time for term 1 and term 2 exams are given below. Students must check these dates and keep track of all the important events related to the CBSE exam result 2022.
- CBSE term 1 exam dates: November 30 to December 11, 2021.
- CBSE class 10 result date 2022 for term 1 : January 2022
- CBSE 10th exams 2022 for term 2: March 2022
- CBSE 10th result 2022 declared date for term 2: May 2022
- CBSE 10th Compartment Exam Dates: June 2022
- 10th CBSE result 2022 date compartment: July 2022
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2021-2022?
Students can check class 10th result 2022 CBSE name and state wise in online mode. The 10th result CBSE 2022 will also be declared through SMS, Call, IVRS or Digilocker.
Steps to Check CBSE 10 Result 2021-2022 online:
- Visit the official website of CBSE results, cbseresults.nic.in.
- The CBSE 10th result 2022 window will open in the new tab.
- Enter board roll number, date of birth, school number, center number and admit card ID in the space provided.
- Re-check all the details carefully and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- CBSE 10th exam result 2022 comprising the subject-wise scores and grades will be displayed on the screen.
- Students are advised to download a copy of the CBSE 10th class result 2022 and keep it safe.
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022 via SMS?
In order to check the CBSE 10th results name wise, through SMS, students are required to send an SMS to the number provided by the board. Follow the below-given steps to get the class 10th result 2022 CBSE through SMS.
- Open SMS application on the mobile phone.
- Type an SMS: cbse10roll numberdate of birthschool numbercenter number.
- Now, send it to 7738299899.
- Students will receive their CBSE Result 2022 Class 10 through SMS on their mobile phone within a few minutes.
Steps to Check CBSE 10th Result 2021-2022 on Call or IVRS:
The 10th results are also made available through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) or Call.
- For this, students have to make a call on the number mentioned below.
- Now follow the instructions provided by the operator correctly.
- CBSE 10th result 2022 will be dictated on the call containing the subject-wise marks.
Know how to check CBSE 10th result 2021-2022 with DigiLocker:
- CBSE also provides the Class 10th digital mark sheets in DigiLocker App or website, digilocker.gov.in
- It can be downloaded by login to the DigiLocker website and mobile application.
- Students will get credentials for DigiLocker accounts on the phone via SMS.
- Enter your details in the app to cbse 10th result 2022 check online
Details Mentioned in CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022:
The online marksheet of CBSE 10th result 2022 will comprise the following details.
- Student name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Subject Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Marks obtained
How to calculate CGPA of CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022?
- First of all, Add your grade points for the main five subjects
- Now, divide it by 5.
- For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are: 9, 8, 9, 9 and 7, then
- Step 1: Add the grade points: 9+8+9+9+7 = 42
- Step 2: Divide it by 5; 42/5 = 8.4
- Thus, your CGPA will be 8.4.
Know how to convert CGPA into the percentage:
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
- For example, When CGPA is 8.4, it should be multiplied by 9.5,
- Thus, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.80%
CBSE Class 10 result 2022 Meaning of abbreviation:
- R.L. – Result Later (Your result is under preparation and it will be declared soon)
- N.E. – Not Eligible
- R.W. – Result Withheld
- ABST – Absent
- COMP – Compartment
- UFM – Unfair Means
- XXXX – Improvement
- SJD – Subjudice
- N.R. – Not Registered
What after CBSE 10th Result 2022 Declaration?
Online CBSE result 2022 class 10 will be provisional in nature. Students are advised to collect the original mark sheet issued by the CBSE after the declaration of CBSE 10th result 2022. The original mark sheet will be sent to all schools after the CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 declaration.
This is an important document and must be kept safe. Students will now be able to choose an academic stream from Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue for the next 2 years. Students can also check courses after 10th and pursue them.
Verification of CBSE 10th Result 2022:
Students who will not be satisfied with CBSE 10th result 2022 will be able to apply for the process of verification and revaluation.
- CBSE will release the application for re-evaluation and verification after the declaration of CBSE 10th board result 2022.
- Students will have a period of 5-6 days to apply for re-evaluation or verification of CBSE class 10th exam result 2022.
- Students have to pay a fee for the re-evaluation of Rs. 500 per subject to apply.
- The payment can be made through gateway/net banking, debit/credit card (both national/ international).
- Only students who apply for verification can request a photocopy(ies) of the answer sheets.
- The processing fee for obtaining a photocopy of the answer booklet will be Rs. 500 per subject.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021-2022 Re-evaluation:
In case, students who feel unsatisfied with their marks in CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 can apply for re-evaluation. The online portal to register for re-checking/ re-evaluation will be activated in May 2022.
- The portal will remain active for 2 -3 days.
- Students need to pay a re-evaluation fee of Rs. 100 per question to register online. The fee is non-refundable.
- Any changes in the marks will be reflected in the final CBSE 10th Class Result 2022.
- The CBSE 10th result 2022 declared after re-evaluation will be considered final.
- No further appeal against the re-evaluation will be entertained.
CBSE 10th Compartment Result 2022:
For some students, CBSE 10th result 2022 brings happiness while for a few, it may give disappointment. Students who are not satisfied with CBSE Class 10 result 2022 can avail a chance for improvement.
- CBSE will conduct the compartment exams for class 10th in June 2022. The compartment CBSE class 10 exam dates will be released online.
- Schools have to fill the form for the CBSE compartmental and pay the required fee through the online portal.
- Candidates need to contact their respective schools to register for compartment exams after the declaration of 10 board results 2022 CBSE.
- CBSE 10th result 2022 for compartment exams will be released in October 2022..