Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 update: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) announced Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 on Tuesday, May 14.
Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 will be declared on May 15 but the council declared the result a day earlier.
The candidates who are searching for Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 or Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 may follow the steps given here in this article to check their scores.
Commerce Stream Pass Percentage: 70.44%
In the Commerce stream, out of 35052 students, 33686 appeared for the examination. A total of 24436 students passed the exam. The pass percentage turned out to be 70.44%.
JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019: Instructions to download online
- Step 1: Open chrome or whichever browser you use on your mobile phone/ desktop
- Step 2: Visit the official website jac.nic.in or jac.
- Step 3: Click on the link JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019
- Step 4: Wait while you will be redirected to a new page
- Step 5: Log-in using your credentials
- Step 6: Result will appear
- Step 7: Download the document for future reference.
Jharkhand Board Results 2019: Exam and Result Declaration Date (Expected)
|State||Exam Name||Exam Date||Exam Result Date|
|Jharkhand Board||Jharkhand 10th Board Exam||March 10 to March 21||15th May 2019|
|JAC Intermediate Board Exam||March 8 to March 27||15th May 2019|
|JAC Intermediate Commerce Result||March 8 to March 27||15th May 2019|
|JAC Intermediate Science Result||March 8 to March 27||15th May 2019|
|JAC Intermediate Arts Result||March 8 to March 27||15th May 2019|
JAC Intermediate Science Result – Key Highlights of Last Year
What to do if the official result website is not responding?
Just after result declaration, the server might crash due to heavy traffic. In such cases they need not worry or lose patience and wait for the website to function again.
In such situation, students are advised to their Jharkhand Board 12th Result 2019 or JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 available on Newsd’s result dedicated page [results to be available after officially released by the board].
JAC 12th Result: Last Year’s Statistics
Total students appeared: 3, 00, 000
Overall Pass%: 61.49
Girls Pass%: 67.49
Jharkhand Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 – Previous Year’s Statistics
Last year, the JAC 12th Result for Science and Commerce Stream students was announced together on 7th June. The JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019 was received by a total of 40244 students of which 27,164 have cleared the exam with flying colours. The overall pass percentage for commerce stream result was recorded at 67.49%.
Other highlights of Jharkhand 12th Commerce Result of last year are listed below:
- Result Date: 7th June
- Total Number of Registered Students: 40,925
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 40,244
- Total Number of Passed Students: 27,164
- Overall Pass Percentage: 67.49%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Girls: 75.74%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Boys: 61.49%
- Number of Students with First Division: 6127
- Number of Students with Second Division:18266
- Number of Students securing Third Division: 2770
List of websites to check JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019
- Newsd’s result dedicated page [results to be available after officially released by the board]
JAC Intermediate Commerce Result 2019: Compartment Exam – Procedure and Guidelines
A candidate placed in compartment shall be allowed to appear only in those subjects in which he/she has been placed in compartment. Candidates can enquire about the Compartment Exam application form from the school authorities after result declaration.
Exam Name: JAC Intermediate Commerce Result
Exam Date: March 8 to March 27
Exam Result Date: June 7, 2019
About Jharkhand Academic Council
The Jharkhand Academic Council, abbreviated as JAC, came into existence through the Jharkhand Academic Council Act 02 July 2003, on 26 December 2003. The Council was established for holding and conducting examinations at the end of Intermediate, Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education and for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations and for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions.