DHSE Kerala 12th Result 2019: Kerala Secondary Education Board (KSEB), also known as the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), is all set to declare DHSE Kerala 12th Result 2019 on May 7.
Once officially released, the same will also be published online for the students to be able to check their result with ease. Due to heavy traffic the official website will obviously very be slow and not respond. To avoid server issue, students can check Kerala Board Plus Two Result 2019 available on Newsd’s result dedicated page [results to be available after officially released by the board].
Kerala Board Plus Two Result 2019 declaration date
According to reports, DHSE Kerala Class 12 Result 2019 will be declared at 10am on May 8.
How to check DHSE Kerala Class 12 Result 2019 online?
- Step 1: Visit the official keralaresults.nic.in or Newsd’s result dedicated page.
- Step 2: Go to the relevant result link
- Step 3: Enter the required details
- Step 4: Download Kerala DHSE 12 Result 2019.
After passing out class 12, picking the right course and college is a very important decision. The decision that you take after Class 12 will be the one that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.
List of Career options
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Business and Law: 5-year Undergraduate programme
- Sociology: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Fashion Designing
- Hotel Management and Tourism
Process of re-evaluation of answer scripts
Students, not satisfied with their marks secured, can apply for re-evaluation of exam answer scripts. Candidates can apply for re-evaluation for one or more subjects. Students should contact the board and enquire about the re-evaluation process.
For who students who fail in any subject, the board conducts Supplementary examination. The Supplementary examination date will be announced by the board once the result is officially declared.
About Kerala Directorate of Higher Secondary Education
The Kerala Secondary Education Board (KSEB), also known as the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), came into existence in 1965. Every year, KSEB conducts the class 10th and 12th examination.