Indian Bank has started the application process for candidates to apply for the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before November 12, 2020.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 to fill in 1 vacant post.
The Indian Bank organization invites applications for Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Post from eligible persons having required qualifications. The post is in Indian Bank, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Bank CRO Recruitment 2020: Key Dates
- Notification Date: November 3, 2020
- Closing Date for submission of application form: November 12, 2020
Indian Bank CRO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Professional certification in FRM (Financial Risk Management) from Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- PRM (Professional Risk Management) Certification from PRMIA Institute.
- Two (02) years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lenders in respect of which there is a regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Age Limit: Minimum 45 years and Maximum 57 years as of July 1, 2020.
Indian Bank CRO Recruitment 2020: How to apply
Candidates can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 from the prescribed application format on or before November 12, 2020.
All eligible and interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before November 12, 2020.